Here is a glossary of the terminology used in Refernet:
- Agency - A business or organisation that provides services to clients in Refernet. Can be a CAB or external organisation.
- Category - Each referral needs to have a category assigned to it. This is the area of help or assistance that the client requires.
- Client - Each referral has client details associated to it. The Client is the primary contact for the referral case.
- Outcome - Each referral in order to be closed needs to be assigned an Outcome. This is the resolution of the case.
- Referral - Each issue that the client has will be raised as a referral case
- Primary User - This is the user access level given to the lead of an Agency.
- Standard User - This is the lowest level of user access.
- System Administrator - User account used to setup the system and administer, maintain the system. Note they do not have access to view case details